niedziela, 12 października 2014

Chocolate or vanilla?

More than five years ago when I was in me secondary school, someone recommended Poznań to me as one of the best and the largest academic centers in our country. I thought hmm... interesting. 'I would like to try my hand at studying there.' That decision (a little bit rash and hasty) was totally groundless. OK maybe two facts were decisive: I've had a considerable group of my older friends studying in Poznań and the perfect distance between my hometown and the future nest (100km). So here I am:)

We're exposed to make so many decisions and I wonder why even those that seem the simplest, come to some of us with a great difficulty (including me). Our daily life is full of hundreds of small choices. Such a big range of options that we're offered every day has a significant impact on me. I can stay in front of the shelf with yogurts in one market for half an hour and I can't make up my mind. Similarly, I don't know what to order in a restaurant after several minutes of reading a menu. Choosing the colour of nail polish or a t-shirt to wear on Saturday can also be confusing. 


But maybe the best decisions are those made spontaneously. How long we think our options over doesn't necessarily affect the quality of life. My (quite a serious) choice of Poznań as a city to study is the best example that it's not true. Many good decisions can be made based on intuition and without planning. 

Do you find a skill of good decision-making troublesome? But before you answer, test yourself:

What do you prefer?



Or...

My choice is:

Wish you good decisions only!

2 komentarze:

  1. Odpowiedzi
    1. Go to Kandulski restaurant and the abundance of flavours will drive you crazy xD

      Usuń