sobota, 20 grudnia 2014

The new taste of life

Nothing happens without a reason. This academic year I was to live with three of my friends. We’d even prepared the list of our guests for the greatest housewarming party. We had looked for a spacious rooms to accommodate as many people as possible. We’d payed a retainer and we’d simply tied up loose ends. Unfortunately, we lived in that flat only three days and all our magnificent plans came to grief. We decided that everyone searched a flat on her own. I moved to the flat of my another friend with whom I’ve the most exciting story of our first meeting in Barcelona’s airport (but this funny encounter is worthy of more details maybe in another post) and with whom I live until now.

Her feel for not only cooking but also for being one of the most creative person I know, make her so special. Every time we cook she teaches me many various combinations of different tastes that I’ve never thought to eat together before. But it really works. I love planning our ‘cooking&eating days’. It’s so exciting. I observed that I’m a kind of ‘foodie’ lately. I read a lot of recipes, I think of my dinner’s ingredients in advanced and I experiment with newly invented tastes nearly everyday. But coming back to my flatmate and her originality in the kitchen. She is the person who obviously enjoys eating, but what’s more fascinating about her, is the fact that the whole process of cooking is more pleasant and amusing for her. It has its own charm. Every day she spends a large amount of time on preparing food. One of her favourite diversion, from which she gains a lot of energy, is meeting her friends at home. Do you know why? Yes, because she delight in preparing a real feasts for them. Lucky their friends J and me who can share a flat with her. Her hospitality has no limits.  


Her dream is to be able to organize her own kitchen workshop for what I really cross my fingers. Oo and when she starts writing a blog, I’ll let you know! For sure you’ll find some inspirations there! My task is to convince her to start it as soon as possible because I cant’t wait to read it! 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz